Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Along with the flowers, here we come!

Hello guys and dolls!
   things are about to get exciting!!! La Belle Boutiek is nearly here and warm weather is upon us!!! COLOR COLOR AND MORE COLOR! YAY! I am currently working on looks for the 7 deadly sins... so far... envy is completed.
 As the others are completed I will add them. I am also running a April Showers contest on my facebook page. In honor of the Boston Marathon tragedy I have also decided to begin a collaboration honoring all of the innocent affected. Blue and yellow were this years official colors for the race. So please feel free to join. looks can be sent to my facebook page. Makeup Madness
I have alot of work ahead. So many swatches to get ready for the amazing La Belle Boutieks opening!  Please check out Her amazing shop!
Untill next time. stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment