Friday, March 22, 2013

Welcome!
Thanks for stopping by and taking this journey with me. I am a 27 year old mother with a addiction to color. The brighter the better! I wanted to start this blog to share my looks (tips,hair, makeup, nails,and sometimes fashion) and even products that I can not live without and possibly some that I wish I never found. I am a promoter for an amazing Indie cosmetics company La Belle Boutiek. We are currently closed but will be opening back up for business before you know it. This is my first ever blogging experience so please forgive me if things are a bit rough. You can also find me on facebook. I have regular giveaways/challenges and contests. Who doesn't love to win free stuff???
                                                                              <3 Click Here for my FB page <3

No comments:

Post a Comment